Weâ€™re Passionately Dedicated to Quality Care for Your Loved One
The most significant question you will likely ask yourself, is why should I choose A+ Senior Care?
What we know for sure, is that families like you are looking for affordable, dependable, compassionate, and trustworthy people to care for their loves ones.Â Like you, we know the process of selecting the ideal arrangement can be a bit daunting. Know that the planning phase is the most important part of coordinating care because decisions are not determined by a crisis.Â We love helping families put the pieces of coordinating care together, and are especially equipped to help during times of crisis.Â
10 Reasons to Choose A+ Senior Care:
- We will relieve the burdens of care giving
- We will provide information on helpful resources
- We have over 17 years of experience in health care
- We will come to you to help you sort through our options
- We understand all the issues you face
- Our rates are competitive
- Our office staff are professional people who value helping others
- We are patient, knowledgeable and will provide the best customer service and support to you.
- We are available 24/7
- Our Registered Nurses assess the healthcare needs of our clients and are there to provide valuable feedback and support.
To learn more about our services, call our office where one of our friendly staff person will be able to answer your questions with no hard and uncomfortable sales tactics.
Meet Our Team
As the owners of A+ Senior Care, we are accessible on a daily basis. We have no levels of bureaucracy here, only direct accountability to you and your loved one. When Karlyn and I met many years ago while working together at an LTC facility, we observed that the residents shared a common longing to age in their homes. We had watched our own mothers care for aging loved ones and knew we could help seniors achieve this desired quality of life at home. And so, A+ Senior Care is now our joint purpose in life â€“ we attend to each senior client as a unique person deserving of dignified, respectful and loving care.
I hold an MS degree in Health Law & Policy from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, and Karlyn holds an MS degree in Health Services Administration from the University of Delaware. Between us, we have over 17 years of hands-on experience with every home care and LTC facility issue imaginable. Call us today for more information and to discuss how we may help you.